Um. Hi.
I don't know where to start.
Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
1. I'm trying to find balance in this work/ministry/play/grad school thing. It's harder than I thought. Well. Maybe not HARDER, it's just...I'm way more tired. All the time.
2. That being said--I'm in love...with my freaking crazy life.
3. My staff is truly unbelievable. I love them so much already that I can't see straight.
4. I'm learning so much that it makes my head spin.
5. God is outrageously cool. And...I am completely in awe of Him and what He's doing. In my life and on this campus.
6. I need to go to bed because two of my RAs and I are driving out to Hermitage to get Starbucks in the morning.
XOXO.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel like saying, "I'm going to do him left-handed," might be inappropriate, but you started with the references first.
LOL Since when did you start worrying about being inappropriate, mister?!
Love.it.
It's a bi-annual thing.
Post a Comment