So, do you all remember my post about Cake Wrecks?
Yeah, well, true story. Years ago, I was on my way to hang out with Todd, Stacy and Jess at Hobart. They called and told me to "bring a treat." I stopped at a Dairy Queen and had a fabulous idea. I looked at the girl behind the counter...
"Sooo, can you write whatever I want on a cake?"
She kind of laughed. "Yeah. No problem..."
"Could you write, say, 'Sorry about your herpes'?"
"H-e-r-p-e-s, right?"
She came back with this (please ignore my very round face, my very awful make-up and my seriously out-of-control eyebrows...I mean, just...yikes):

I sent it into Cake Wrecks...and looky, looky!
Yeah, well, true story. Years ago, I was on my way to hang out with Todd, Stacy and Jess at Hobart. They called and told me to "bring a treat." I stopped at a Dairy Queen and had a fabulous idea. I looked at the girl behind the counter...
"Sooo, can you write whatever I want on a cake?"
She kind of laughed. "Yeah. No problem..."
"Could you write, say, 'Sorry about your herpes'?"
"H-e-r-p-e-s, right?"
She came back with this (please ignore my very round face, my very awful make-up and my seriously out-of-control eyebrows...I mean, just...yikes):

I sent it into Cake Wrecks...and looky, looky!
4 comments:
That is awesome! Congrats!
too funny!
I love that blog! Congrats by the way! I now find myself slinking past the cake counter in the grocery store, in hopes of finding a wreck.
ahhh! i have a cake story that reminded me of your blog and the cakewrecks.
a coworker is leaving (one i love!) and moving to texas. well, i went today to get her a cookie cake and wanted the lady at the ROBINSON GIANT EAGLE *ahem* to write "texas sucks, and we'll miss you." the lady said, "i won't write "sucks" it's not NICE." i almost died, i said, "how about texas stinks, we'll miss you." wtf. i'm paying the money, write "SUCKS." it's not like i asked them to write "herpes!" lol.
ugh....nobody has a sense of humor anymore.
Post a Comment