Little, or maybe not so little, known fact about me: when people fall--I.LOSE.IT. And I understand that karma is a bitch, but...holy cow. So. I decided to share what, currently has me sitting at my comp laughing so hard I'm crying.
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
I'm going to hell for the second one. For real.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is freakin awesome!! it is right up my ally and I thrive on this stuff!! The lady that slips on the grapes looks at the camera like she was all mischevious for saying "stop stop" then giggles and trips LOL and that groan was hilarious in itself!!! Then to top it off her co-workers LOL I seriously almost peed my pants love and miss you Bekah
i loved it
The anchors just made that second video hysterical. What kind of reaction was that?!
remember that time we were all sitiing in our dorm, and we heard this crazy loud noise in the stairwell?? and it was meg, on the floor, cuz when she came in running down the stairs, the string from the hood on her jacket got stuck in the stair railing, and she fell??
or all of those times we had to walk down the hill to class when it was icy or snowy, but what made it worse was all the salt? that stuff was so slippery, someone was always wiping out!!
agreed... people falling down are funny!!
Post a Comment