So, I went for my follow up doc visit with Dr. Eichner today. He's the McDreamy oral surgeon who took out my 4 wisdom teeth last Monday.
He said everything looks wonderful and I can let go of my temporary, albeit irrational, fear of straws.
Here's what I would like to say about Dr. Eichner...he wears bow-ties. He's youngish. And handsome-ish. And he rocks the bow-tie. Which I genuinely believe makes him MORE attractive than he might actually be. Why, you ask? Because--if you're the dude with a set big enough to rock a fashion choice like that--you're oozing confidence and a little bit of a "what are you lookin' at" attitude.
I've thought entirely too much about it.
Gotta go lay by the pool.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like some boys in your life ought to start picking up some new neck wear and a bucket o' confidence.
Yes. Yes they should, Adam.
Post a Comment