Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wha?!...

I'm just realizing that you've missed out on a lot. And I blame myself. I'm the negligent parent, the absent guardian. There's so much to say, so much to catch up on. Le sigh.

I'm so behind.

I mean, for example, did I tell you I did this?

Okay, you can't see it well. But I got a nose piercing in March.

Or....that I finished up the most awesome year EVER, with the most awesome RAs (see below for 3 out of the 7 of them) ever and still can't believe that I get to work with the most amazing men and women and THEN get 2 months paid summer vacation? Right. Well. Consider yourself informed.


I know there's more. But I have to go pick up cake supplies for a wedding I'm doing this Friday. I'm a little nervous, but it's my first paying/big deal gig!

So. I'll be back. With more outdated news.

You love it.

7 comments:

Adam said...

Ohai! Welcome back from hiatus.

'Bout time.

m.wise said...

good luck with the wedding cake, even though i'm pretty sure you don't need it (being as awsome at cake baking/decorating as you are and all)

carly said...

Oh boys...I've missed you.

Danny said...

Glad you're blogging again! Don't you love the RD summers?!

carly said...

Yes, yes I do, Danny.

Sadly, mine is over in a week.

Oh well, we always have Christmas Break to look forward to! :P

m.wise said...

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/071509/peacocking.gif

it seemed like it related a little.

m.wise said...

yeah, it would help if i put the previous comment on the right blog post. oh well. please to enjoy.