Thursday, January 07, 2010

Enough.

6/365


It's a crappy picture--but I've had a crappy day. To add to the crapfest, it's been doing the whole snowing/icing thing for 5 straight days. I'm so over it I want to punch someone...in the throat, preferably.

6 comments:

Adam said...

But, it has to be in slow motion as you gracefully glide over the ice with your fist extended while your victim is powerless to stop you.

jess r said...

Aw come on - this is nice snow - it's not icy & bad - it is fluffy & nice!! And it is so pretty up there when it snows ;) (teeheehee) Miss you! Let's get together soon!

Danny said...

California...

carly said...

Danny...you have a job there for me? I'm ready to do a wilderness trip if I have to.

Danny said...

we have an opening for next year...

carly said...

Dude. Don't tease me. I need to finish my Masters first! Gah!

Just make sure someone leaves next year--but not you. You have to stay.

Are you going to NASPA?