Monday, January 04, 2010

Project 365...take 2.

Hi hi hi! I'm gonna try this...again. See, I'm an ENFP. We like to start things but not finish. Which might explain why I'm still not married. Haaaa!

PS...that last post of mine? I ended up with an A in all three of my grad classes this semester...so, I guess I'm not a big idiot. Who knew?

Anyway! Here we go.

1/365

These candles are in my window every Christmas since I was little. I love them. And I love being home at my parents' house so I can fall asleep with them on.

2/365

The night before I left to come back to campus, my nephews spent the night. We watched The Dog Who Saved Christmas and ate a lot of candy....so we made sure Carter brushed his teeth before bed.

3/365

I got back to campus and spent all day de-Christmasing my apartment and unpacking. It was exhausting. This is where I ended up.

4/365

A shot through the peep-hole on my door. Notice the wreath that kind of blocks the view.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Oh, good to see you back.

By the way, diet sodas are the best but you should use a coaster on that coffee table. :-P

carly said...

Adam--if it was one of YOUR pieces, I would. It's IKEA...I'm pretty unconcerned about it.

But I DO love diet soda.

Adam said...

Hahahaha...all the more reason to protect it. A couple drops of water and it may collapse.

carly said...

Touche, friend.