Monday, October 20, 2008

CAKE!

It's been awhile since I've made a cake. Mostly because I don't have an oven in my apartment. But this weekend I went home to celebrate a couple of birthdays and my nephew Carter had requested a police car cake. With a machine gun on the top. To "shoot at the bad guy cars."

Bring it.

The great thing about being home to do it was that my Mum acted as an excellent Sous Chef.

It started like this.


Turned into this.


Yeah, they got a big kick out of it.


I looked over to see him doing this...

4 comments:

Adam said...

Um, yes please, I'll take one. But I want mine to look like the Dodge Charger police cars (still with machine guns for shooting bad guys though).

Tammy said...

Great cake, Carly! My mom and I attempted a stand up car like that for Caleb's birthday, but could not get it to stand up so we gave up, started over and it was a flat car. Caleb knew what it was so that's all that matters!

m.wise said...

i love the last two pictures with the way they are looking at it.

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

awesome! love his expression checking it out...thumbs up?