Thursday, October 23, 2008

The following post is rated "F" for Female.

If you're a dude and still reading--don't say I didn't warn you.

Ladies. Listen up. I'm not squeamish and I'm not shy, so I'm just gonna do this.

It's time you went and got one of THESE.

Don't be put off by the ridiculousness of the pinky-pink, flowery stupid website. The bottom line is this thing changed my life. Fo.real. It's a thousand times healthier, a thousand times more environmentally sound and it saves you hassle and money. What's not to love?

I'll answer any questions if you have them. If not, order one.

6 comments:

Adam said...

LOL. What, do you have a lot of 13-year-old boys who read your blog?

*whispering* OMG, she's talking about menses.

Keke said...

hahaha

it's your fault I have one of these, actually....

carly said...

Adam..lol look, you'd be amazed at the reaction I get.

To be honest, the guys who I've talked to about it, are pretty cool with it. It's actually the CHICKS who act like it's the grossest thing ever.

Adam said...

Heh, I was explaining it to a female friend the other night and she looked like she was gonna be nauseous. Too funny.

carly said...

Seriously. But it's their loss.

timidvenus said...

wow, i thought i was the ONLY one that knew about those!!! i found out about them when i was pregnant (so i didnt get to try them out) and thought they were AWESOME!!!