Welcome to the wading pool.
So, right now I'm sitting on my couch and I'm watching this thing on the Duggar family. They're that family that have 17 children. In this episode, they have friends visiting them (for 2 weeks) that have 15 or 16 kids themselves.
I've just learned that, apparently, God doesn't believe in birth control. Well. I've been schooled.
Whatever. I can't figure out why these people annoy me. And then it hit me...it's the long horse hair ponytails and the matching clothing.
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy? If you want to be a baby factory, that's fine, but can't you at least let your kids be NORMAL? Jeans? T-shirts?
Okay, the mother just said, "We just thought this would be pleasin' to the Lord to start wearin' dresses."
STOP. Just.stop. I'm pretty sure the God has some bigger fish to fry than being pissed off cause we womenfolk are wearing pants.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Everyone knows Jesus hates pants. C'mon Carly.
Love. it. Carly.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I could have written this exact same post...
AND...I'll go there. I have a lot of (inappropriate?) questions about a woman's cash and prizes after she's delivered 17 children vaginally.
Just sayin.
Carly! How could you?!
This is about doing the Lord's work and elephant ear-sized labia are just part of the joy in building an army of mindless look-alikes.
I'm still debating whether to go Indian elephant or African on that size designation though.
LOL And here I thought I was doing my part every time I didn't wear pants.
Carly, MUM said not to knock the Duggar girls wearing skirts, it probably IS pleasing to the Lord. In fact, it would probably be pleasing to the Lord for the Duggar boys to wear skirts too!
i watched the one episode when the oldest got engaged. bored one day at work i decided to stick his name in theknot.com. apparently someone posted a bogus wedding registery. thought you might get a kick out it. click here. :-)
Post a Comment