Is this thing on? How goes it over there? You keep being absent from blogging and you're liable to get a late night drunken phone call from the CA friends.
ADAM!!! LOL that raccoon thing was a dirty trick. I may use it in my building, though. ;)
And I miss the late night phone calls! Things here are insanely busy and yet, so freaking fantastic, I don't know where to begin. I'll try to do a post later and tell you all about the goodness that is my current job. :)
"You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the color of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire." Anna Akhmatova
11 comments:
Woo hoo, I hope you are planning to celebrate tonight!
Sorry, that was me. I was commenting and I accidentally was signed in as someone else on their machine.
Anywho. Yay!
Have you started your new job? Is it awesome? Will you have more time to blog?
Is this thing on? How goes it over there? You keep being absent from blogging and you're liable to get a late night drunken phone call from the CA friends.
Aaaaaw, look how helpful they are!
ADAM!!! LOL that raccoon thing was a dirty trick. I may use it in my building, though. ;)
And I miss the late night phone calls! Things here are insanely busy and yet, so freaking fantastic, I don't know where to begin. I'll try to do a post later and tell you all about the goodness that is my current job. :)
Day two of the When-will-Carly-post Raccoon Watch.
Day two-and-a-half of the When-will-Carly-post Raccoon Watch.
Days three and four and five and six or something like that of the When-will-Carly-post Raccoon watch.
Weeeeeeee!
LOL Adam...you're out of control!
Post a Comment