Okay, so I know it's ONE picture a day, but this required two. Just because it was amazing.
Tonight, I was at dinner with Jess, Reid & Dana. At one point, Campus Safety Extraordinaire, one Mr. Jerry McCarthy (or "Mac") came and sat down with us. He nursed his Dunkin Donuts coffee, picked on Reid and told us stories. His stories are AWESOME.
Reid leaves and we're still there talking away when we hear from across the way,
"SECURITY!? EXCUSE ME! We have a problem!"
We look over and there's water just POURING out of the ceiling in the Caf.
Glorious.
It flooded the room. It set off the fire alarms. Jerry proposed to me. And mayhem ensued.
I live for this crap, people.
6 comments:
and you said "yes"???
Awesome.
mikemikemike...no, i didn't. he's married. i think.
and adam--the most awesome part was watching the ceiling tiles fill, bow out and then explode. yay!
so i still have a chance then.
So awesome!
mikemikemike...sure. all bets are off.
boys, the line forms to the left.
Post a Comment