Okay, so I have a college ID because of my job, right? It gets me into the dining hall and the res halls, etc.
The glorious part of said ID is that unlike Geneva, they don't put "Faculty/Staff" anywhere on the thing.
So, tonight, when we went to the movies, I slapped down my 10 dollars and my "student" ID and the cute kid behind the counter who looked like Josh Hartnett but with acne, handed me my discounted ticket for Gran Torino.
Hey. Two bucks is two bucks.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nick does the same thing with his teacher id and it even says "faculty" on it. Good thing you both look so young :)
Oh Carly, you slay me.
Milk it Carly...milk it!
Hmmm...I'll have to look at my ID and see what it says.
you should show us this id
adam, i'd guess yours says staff on it. i had one that did. then i got my faculty one.
i should just get a staff one again.
lousy.
Post a Comment