Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I lied...

I've decided that instead of sending you to Flickr to check out my Project 365--I'm going to post them here, as well. I need to be better about posting and I figure that it'll keep me honest-even if it is just to post my picture for the day.

I know. You're thrilled. Overjoyed. Ecstatic, even.

I'm pretty excited. I hope that it'll give me practice with my awesome camera and that at the end of the year, I'll have a bit of a visual diary. 2009 in my pictures. Bring it.

Here are my first five:

1/365--I think it speaks for itself. It is, in fact, the thing.


2/365--My friend Jess gave me that pin. My nephew Logan gave me the seashell. I bought the turquoise cuff in Phoenix with Shane and Karrie. And the little bowl holding all those treasures was given to me by a poverty-stricken little boy in a church in Mexico City.


3/365--I was just missing somebody. And how things used to be.


4/365--My first day back at Grove City. An empty dorm, and a fresh new year.


5/365--I don't know that I have a reason for taking this shot, other than I think it's beautiful.

2 comments:

m.wise said...

i look forward to seeing these pictures throughout the year. best of luck with creating a visual diary for 2oo9!

Kin said...

I missed your writing. I still want to make it a typeface.