Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What I'm thinking...

1. I think I have an actual crush on Brian from Family Guy. Is that even possible?

2. It's super weird that I feel a little bit validated and affirmed when I'm playing Bejeweled and do something good and it says, "Excellent!"

3. Fast-drying 60 second nail polish is awesome, but it chips after one damn day.

4. Clint Eastwood is, and always will be, badass.

5. My inability to actually finish a knitting project makes me worry about my ability to commit.

6. I can't wait for June.

7. I should've ended on #5, but I added #6, which makes me want to end on #7.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Look, I'm sorry, but deleting the word "a" and adding a couple of commas doesn't absolve you of plagiarism. I thought someone that worked at a post-secondary institution like you do would understand these things.

I'll ask you to give me credit for #4.

edluv said...

on #1, chris' voice is partially based on buffalo bill from silence of the lambs. I love stewie. and lamp.

carly said...

HOLY COW, ADAM!!!

I totally hadn't read your post!

We.Are.Awesome. Great minds, etc, etc.

I loved the movie, but I was astounded at all the people laughing at really inappropriate racial stuff. I mean, they laughed at all the WRONG parts.

And Ed, it's a toss up for my favorite between Stewie and Brian.