Monday, March 31, 2008

"33"

This is how I'm currently feeling about the age I turn today:

But this is the CD I made to commemorate the occasion (and I feel great about it):
Love Song—Sara Bareilles
Far Away—Ingrid Michaelson
You Only Live Once—The Strokes
Anyone But You—Counting Crows
Today—Joshua James
You Got Growing Up To Do—Joshua Radin
Masochist—Ingrid Michaelson
Florida—Patty Griffin
I Will Follow You Into The Dark—Death Cab For Cutie
Prophecy—Remy Zero
Tire Swing—Kimya Dawson
California—Joni Mitchell
F**k Me Pumps—Amy Winehouse
My Moon, My Man—Feist
I Know What Boys Like—The Waitresses
Portions For Foxes—Rilo Kiley
Temptation of Adam—Josh Ritter
I Want To Hold Your Hand—T.V. Carpio
Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight—Amos Lee
Anyone Else But You—Moldy Peaches

8 comments:

Adam said...

Damn it! My firewall is blocking the photo again under the heading "pornography." Are you really feeling pornographic on your 33rd or is my work just ridiculously paranoid about your blog?

carly said...

OH MY WORD.

Um. Sadly, I'm not feeling pornographic.

m.wise said...

i don't know...that face you're making!!!

carly said...

whaaaat?! that's my lebron face!

m.wise said...

oooohhhhhhhhhhhh. okay.

edluv said...

just don't drink that beer from pennsylvania that features a 33 on it. terrible stuff.

timidvenus said...

i agree with ed about the beer. however, if you are ever at disneyland and someone offers to take you in a door with the number 33 on it, go.

at least, i think its a 33.

timidvenus said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_33