Monday, March 24, 2008

Why I got to work at 9:09 today...

This guy. I don't think I--sorry, we--went above 25 mph.

I had a lot of rage for a Monday morning.

5 comments:

m.wise said...

so does that mean that your normally get to work at 9?

Adam said...

Mmmmmm...Monday morning rage...yum.

I think Easter is the official start of I'm-going-to-drive-like-I-don't-give-a-fuck season.

m.wise said...

how long is this 'season' supossed to last, adam? and is it country wide?

carly said...

well. i'm SUPPOSED to be here at 9. i struggle with it a little, but today it wasn't my fault.

and i had no idea about the beginning of said season...it makes sense, though. the sun occasionally shines here when march hits.

but the student driver wasn't impressing me, either.

Adam said...

It generally encompasses the nice weather monthes. Some areas, like here in the valley, have two seasons. One in the spring and one in the fall. The rest of the year, people are trying to get somewhere because it's so damn cold or so damn hot.