Thursday, March 27, 2008

Meh.

I stole this off of Alicia. Who stole it off of someone else.

But it's going to pass the time while I'm stuck here at work until 7pm. Which, speaking of work--do any of you know what a "graditashun bulletin" is? Yeah, me either.

Anyway! Enough about me, let's talk about me...
Hi, my name is: What? Slim Shady?

but you can call me: Car. CarBomb. Slut? (Thanks, Jess.)

Never in my life have I: slept in a tent.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: a mere 15 feet away. All day. Monday-Friday.

My high school was: pretty standard. Yay for pep rallies and underage drinking!

When I’m nervous: I get really red-faced and shaky. And bitchy.

The last song I listened to was: Lord, Devil & Him by Joshua James.

If I were to get married right now it would be to: someone who could afford me.

My hair is: straight, bobbed, black & shiny.

When I was 4: I wanted a bikini and so my dad took my favorite one-piece (It was pink. With a green frog.) and just cut it in half across the torso. He thought he was being helpful. I cried and my mum yelled at him.

Last Christmas: "I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it awaaay..."

I should be: in charge. Just for a little bit.

When I look down I see: nothing above my head.

The happiest recent event was: an Easter egg hunt with my nieces/nephews.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I'd be Rachel. Sooooo Rachel.

By this time next year: I’ll be somewhere else. Possibly living a dream.

My current gripe is: the neverending cold/gray/wet.

I have a hard time understanding: fractions.

There’s these girls: who let me say anything that I'm thinking/feeling and they don't ever judge me...and I think/feel/say some crazy, ugly, mean, outrageous things. High five, ladies.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:..well, what's the award for?

I want to buy: shoes. Makeup. Clothes. Home-stuff. Jewelry. Vacations to Mexico. Whatever.

Where do you plan to visit: Graceland. And Dinosaurland (it's in the Shenandoah Valley).

If you spent the night at my house: you make your own breakfast.

The world could do without: Ted "Chapaquitic Fats" Kennedy.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Two skirts. One mini. One pencil.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: a bad-ass chef knife.

My middle name is: Denise.

In the morning I: rationalize that if I don't take time to shave my legs, I can stay in bed just 10 more minutes.

Last night I was: watching John Adams (you need to watch it-so good).

If I was an animal I’d be a: tiger or a lion...or a cheetah. A big cat, regardless.

A better name for me would be: Ginger Sullivan

Tomorrow I am: going to the Fiestaware factory/outlet in WV with my mum. We love it there.

Tonight I am: getting out of work in 13 minutes and going shopping with Beezus.

My birthday is: soon.

5 comments:

m.wise said...

i'll look into this

timidvenus said...

wait a minute- youve NEVER slept in a tent? you just use a sleeping bag on the dirt and no cover for your pretty head? im soooooo confused. surely youve been camping before?????

carly said...

haaa! um. the only time i've slept in a sleeping bag was when i went to sleepovers.

i've never peed in the woods, either.

i've never really been "camping."

Keke said...

you'd make a good ginger

carly said...

thank you, keeks. i think so, too.