Ok. I went shoe shopping on twice this weekend and I couldn't find anything that I really loved. There was this one pair that were pretty great, but...they were Jessica Simpson. And frankly, I have standards, people. Oh, and Michael Kors really knows what he's doing when it comes to shoes. I just can't afford them.
An interesting sidenote to all you Westies: Jess, Chrissy & I were shopping Friday (working off Mad Mex even though Jess made it clear she doesn't like to walk after she eats...) and we stumbled across these beauties:

Click on it, and you'll see clearly that it says "Skechers-CALI." Um. I'm not sure what to think. Wait. Yes, I do. I think that if I lived in California, I'd be writing to Skechers and telling them to quit attaching our name to such horrendous, ridiculous, fugly shoes. You all are better than tattered cloth flip flops with a thick, nasty white rubber bottom and silk-screened palm trees. I know it.
9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
and, fyi, i bought a really cute pair of jessica simpson shoes (super slutty, red patent leather peeptoes with 4.5 inch heels), and had to return them, because i too was embarassed by them being hers. got another cute pair of red ones though.
THANK YOU! :)
And see...I knew you'd understand. We need to hang out. lol
Happy birthday (um, when was it?)!
Also, those are gross shoes. And I keep hearing about Simpson having these fantabulous shoes but everyone shunning them for her name attachment.
To that I say, bah! If they're nice, then who cares? At least she got something right in her life.
Lol...I dunno. She wears a PINK Cowboys jersey. I can't trust her, Adam.
And my birthday is today. :)
i'll talk to sketchers right after i get holister to stop using that name.
go, Ed!!!
I understand Carly. Her shoes probably are shifty. One second you've got some nice slutty peep toes on and then you look down the next to find hemp espadrilles.
Woe, the calamity!
Exactly. You're catching on, Adam.
Not to mention, that I used to watch "Newlyweds" and any woman that will fart on national TV is classless. I can't wear her shoes.
Thanks for recognizing that not all Californians were trashed out shoes.
And Happy Birthday. Next time you're in CA I'll take you out for a birthday drink.
Post a Comment