Wednesday, March 05, 2008

dream on, dreamlover...

last night i had a really weird dream. i normally have pretty standard ones, save the few about feeding dragons. but last night's was classic.

i was living with my friend randy--i don't know if we were supposed to be married, or what, but we lived together. (when i told him this he replied, "you mean we were rockin’ the common law?!? mmm…how deliciously white trash." i heart him.)

anyway. he left the house and i spent the entire night dodging/hiding from/ignoring fez from That 70's Show. he kept calling me, and knocking on the front door. and trying to get in the house. and he had me really freaked out.

i mean, fez? really?

i've decided i'm not allowed to eat marshmallow peeps before bed anymore.

14 comments:

Adam said...

Mmmmmm...peeps. Yum.

carly said...

i know, right?!

they were purple.

m.wise said...

i am not a fan of the peeps. i guess that means more for you guys.

carly said...

how can you not like peeps?!

my dad and i like them stale. he'll buy them, open them and let them sit out overnight. yesssss.

Adam said...

Ah, the purple peeps.

I'm a traditionalist with my yellow peeps.

carly said...

i like variety. they say it's the spice of life. or something.

Danny said...

Peeps are on my banned list...right up there with raisins. Sick.

And stale Peeps?! I choose not to comment.

carly said...

what the craaaaap!?

you're the second person this week who told me they hate raisins. how do you hate raisins?!

i ate some for breakfast today.

how does everyone feel about twizzlers? cause i love those way more than peeps.

but not more than junior mints.

timidvenus said...

i love peeps, all colors. they are just yummy.

also, i hate raisins.

carly said...

sara-i knew you would like peeps. cause you're cool like that.

and let's clarify. do you all hate raisins IN things? or plain raisins? because i'm not a huge fan of raisins in cookies/breads/bagels. but i like them plain.

timidvenus said...

i dont like raisins at all. in anything. ever.

or grapes.

Adam said...

I'll eat raisins in salads, oatmeal cookies, and by themselves. I like twizzlers sometimes and love junior mints.

In fact, I'd eat junior mints for breakfast instead of raisins.

Danny said...

Raisins are from the devil. Period. Kind of ironic that my family doesn't like them since we're grape farmers...

Twizzlers: they will work in a bind, but I much prefer Red Vines. Although I had a hard time finding Red Vines when I lived in PA. I remember having this conversation with you in the office one day...

Junior Mints get my stamp of approval.

carly said...

i think since you're all in/from california you should like them.

and danny--yeah. your family grows grapes for a living. how dare you hate raisins.

man. i wish i had some junior mints.

and why are red vines better? i think they sell those at target.