Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ideas?

So, my birthday is almost here and I need to figure out what I want to buy myself. Wait...other people buy themselves gifts too, right? No? Just me? It's okay, I'm alright with that.
I'm tempted to buy things from here...

Benefit

And I've been eyeing up these shoes. I don't want to talk about how much they are. Actually, it's not all that bad. Could be worse...I saw a pair today that were $435.

And sweeeeet tiny baby jesus cristo...I want these:

Anyway. If you were me, what would you buy yourself (oh man, that cracked me up)? Gimme some good ideas.

5 comments:

edluv said...

if i were you, i would buy you neither of those pairs of shoes.

Adam said...

Yeah, sorry to say, not liking the shoe picks. But lucky for you, I'm not you.

If I were you, apparently, I'd kinda like to maybe have a coat tree that looked like a giraffe.

carly said...

hmm. maybe i don't belong on the west side. or maybe i just have east coast taste in shoes.

Adam said...

Well, I wouldn't go so far as saying you don't belong on the west side (pronounced like the name Said). You can totally bring east coast sensibilities to Cali. Just leave the coats.

Anonymous said...

I'm still voting for the second pair. They are fabulous.