So, I came home from work tonight, was putzing around and I notice that my home phone is flashing "voicemail."
Let me explain why this is weird--cause NO ONE ever calls me on my landline. Ever.
I log in and it tells me I have 27 voicemails. Yeah, did you catch that? TWENTY-SEVEN. I start listening to them and learn that I apparently have a Mazda to sell. News to me. As I scrolled through, making sure none of them were actually for me, some guy named Jim from West Virginia mentioned Craigslist.
Being that I watch a lot of Law & Order, I did some detective work and sure enough...this chump must have hit the wrong keys and didn't bother proofing the ad (never use your first draft for anything, people). So, I emailed her/him.
And in the time it took me to type this, I got 2 more calls. DOH.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I'm here about the Mazda.
LOL
why did i picture some skeevy guy in dirty jeans and flannel at my door saying that?
oh, and a trucker hat.
oh, and i got an email back. apparently he'd "mixed up the last two numbers."
now i just feel like no one wants to call me again.
Tell you what, you post your phone number here in the comments and I promise that at least 4 people will drunk dial you tonight between 10 pm and 1 am PST time.
oh man, i love being drunk dialed--i'm so tempted...
Post a Comment