This is my friend Bekah and her daughter Nina:

Tomorrow (Monday the 16th), Bek is having brain surgery. It's a long story-but all you need to know is that they have to go in and remove a cyst and part of a tumor from her brain stem.
She is--by far--one of the sassiest, funniest, most gorgeous and strongest women I know. Combine that with her being a little bit of a baby sister to all of us (not just Jess and Christian)--and you can imagine how much we love her.
So when you read this, I'd appreciate it if you'd just stop and pray for her. Pray for her family. Pray for her doctors. Pray, believing that God is truly able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20).
3 comments:
I wish her the best for a strong, quick recovery and for her family to be strong and get through this as well.
Thanks, Kasey!
that is an amazing pic of beka!
Post a Comment