We got rained out on Monday, but tonight it was on. I took pictures.
Coach Rob (who is ALSO my brother-in-law) and the boys:
Warmin' 'em up, going through some drills:
Christian:
When he started pounding the plate when he got up there, I about died.
And, as always, Carter was there, representing his best buddy and big brother. He's hardcore.
(He actually made me wait to take his picture until he'd put his sunglasses ON. I taught that kid everything he knows...)
6 comments:
that sounds like the best. night. ever.
Thats adorable. I can smell the grass just looking at those pics. I heart little league too.
Hmmm...would you all swoon over me if I joined a little league team with a fake birth certificate?
Adam--are you as cool as Carter? :P
And yeah, girls, it was super fun. At last week's game, Carter made me take him over to my house and peel him an apple. Last night, he asked me if I had any apples, I said no and he got mad. So, we went over anyway to see "if I had anything he wanted." We returned with a container of cut up cantaloupe and a bag of Tootsie Pops. Which suddenly became team property after the game.
I too heart little league, it is so perfectly summer in America.
Exactly!!!
:)
Post a Comment