When you wear a skirt and go to pee, do you hike it up around your waist, or do you actually take it down?
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
is there a reason for you need to know? are you trying to decide if in the future you should change your current method of peeing in a skirt or have you just wondered if you are doing it properly?? cause i believe the only way is to hike it up- of course, i also believe in the one piece bathing suit "scoot", that's what i like to call it anyway, way easier than taking the whole thing down.
Like you said, it depends on the skirt you're wearing. Sometimes it's easier one way or the other. Although, now that I think about it, I usually just hike it up... interesting...
Isn't that the whole point of wearing a skirt - so I don't have to deal with making sure the bottom half of my outfit doesn't get wet from (ugh) moisture on the floor in the public bathroom I share with my co-workers? :)
LOL I'm loving these responses, girls... And while we all here, Chrissy, remember when Susan was our RD and we had that dryer fire in the guys side of Young? And when the alarm went off, I looked at you and said, "If I put a bra on for this and it's a stinking drill, I'm going to be pissed."
YES!! of course i remember the flaming dryer fire of 96 AND the t shirt you designed on our wipe board. i think i still have a pic of it... and i do remember the bra conversation and about whether bras were more important than putting pants on, and how it was all worth it b/c we sat FOR-EV-ER outside waiting to get back in and who wants to sit around all night bra-less... yes, good times indeed... i'm also quite pleased to see that all of your friends are fellow hikers!
i was just telling a friend the other day about Jen- the OTHER roommate, and when she moved out and said it's been fun, and i was like, "when, when was it fun?" by the way, i don't know if you've seen pics or not, by my son is 10!!!! i can not believe how big he has gotten... my girls too. it's crazy how time flies...
"You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the color of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire." Anna Akhmatova
14 comments:
is there a reason for you need to know? are you trying to decide if in the future you should change your current method of peeing in a skirt or have you just wondered if you are doing it properly?? cause i believe the only way is to hike it up- of course, i also believe in the one piece bathing suit "scoot", that's what i like to call it anyway, way easier than taking the whole thing down.
CHRISSY! Why, yes, I'm just insecure I'm doing it wrong.
It actually depends on how tight the skirt is and what material it's made out of.
I have a linen skirt on today. If I hike that thing up, in about 2.3 seconds it'll be a wrinkled mess! And I don't pee that fast.
Although, I totally agree on the scoot. :P
Ok, wait. I just conducted an experiment.
I didn't wrinkle.
Long live the hike-up.
Like you said, it depends on the skirt you're wearing. Sometimes it's easier one way or the other. Although, now that I think about it, I usually just hike it up... interesting...
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's hiking I will go!
Isn't that the whole point of wearing a skirt - so I don't have to deal with making sure the bottom half of my outfit doesn't get wet from (ugh) moisture on the floor in the public bathroom I share with my co-workers? :)
Hope you are still wrinkle free...
Susan :)
LOL I'm loving these responses, girls...
And while we all here, Chrissy, remember when Susan was our RD and we had that dryer fire in the guys side of Young? And when the alarm went off, I looked at you and said, "If I put a bra on for this and it's a stinking drill, I'm going to be pissed."
Good times, good times.
hike it up, yo
i didn't even think that people would pull their skirt down! i'm a hiker.
ha! the dryer fire of '96 too funny!! good times!
im a hiker, always.
I knew it!
YES!! of course i remember the flaming dryer fire of 96 AND the t shirt you designed on our wipe board. i think i still have a pic of it... and i do remember the bra conversation and about whether bras were more important than putting pants on, and how it was all worth it b/c we sat FOR-EV-ER outside waiting to get back in and who wants to sit around all night bra-less... yes, good times indeed... i'm also quite pleased to see that all of your friends are fellow hikers!
ok... so i found that pic and scanned it but can't figure out how to post it...
LOL email it to me!
i was just telling a friend the other day about Jen- the OTHER roommate, and when she moved out and said it's been fun, and i was like, "when, when was it fun?" by the way, i don't know if you've seen pics or not, by my son is 10!!!! i can not believe how big he has gotten... my girls too. it's crazy how time flies...
Post a Comment