Friday, June 27, 2008

Minis

My friend Rachel emailed me a link yesterday about these little tiny cakes. They were the cutest things I'd ever seen and I had to try them.

You bake a cake, throw it in a food processor once it's cool to crumble it all up, add cream cheese frosting, mix it up, roll it into balls, and dip it in chocolate.


They're supposed to look like little cupcakes, but I don't think mine do. It was my first go-round, though. I'll do better next time.

8 comments:

our story.... said...

mmm, they are tasty. also, they couldn't look more like cupcakes you spazz....

Anonymous said...

UUmmm they are the bomb and they made me so happy i love you and thanks for tinkikng of me love bekah :)

carly said...

I love you, too, doll! xo

Lulu said...

They look pretty good to me! I have never heard of making little cakes like that either, very creative.

devon spec said...

i totally thought they were cupcakes at first glance! (sorry i troll your blog because i think it's interesting and i have a high heel shoe addiction as well!)

carly said...

Hi Devon! Troll all you want--I never met a girl who loved shoes that I didn't get along with. ;)

Keke said...

they do kind of look like little boobs...

carly said...

Leave it to you, Keeks. LOL