Ok. Let's talk about THIS commercial and how every time I see it, I cry like a girl.
Wait. Ok, I am a girl...so...I cry like a little girl. Who just found out her sister chopped off her favorite Barbie's hair. You know, the only Barbie she has with dark hair. Not stupid blond hair.
I've said too much. I just love that commercial.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so weird...our pastor used that clip in his sermon this past week...
and if you clicked the title, I had a nice link so that you really COULD dance along...
Oh my god meee too! I just saw that the other day for the first time and I totally teared up. I am a sucker for the human spirit, especially when it comes to athletics. I cant wait for the olympics!
Post a Comment