Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Loonies and tyrants and Bush, oh my!

Well, Adam, it's no letter to the editor. It's even better--an actual email I got at work today.

Before we get to the good stuff, just let me say that I can respect peoples' intense dislike of President Bush--I get it. No problem. But I also happen to think that as progressive and tolerant as we all like to think we are--most political stances are simply our own personal moral codes hyped up on crack.

That being said, when your hyped up moral code involves, not only poor spelling and grammar, the accusation that the President has sold his soul to Satan, dropped trou, and got naked in a coffin so as to be born again of Lucifer, well...I can't take you seriously.

Sell crazy someplace else, sir--we're all stocked up here.
_____________________________________________
Subject: Complaint

I am complaining about the film offered by you:George W. Bush: Faith in the White House.

So I guess as long as somebody called themselves a christian, they have a right to do whetever they want? Hitler called himself a christian. I think this movie, this film is a disgrace, and is helping decieve and brainwashed people into thinking bush is a good man, when he is responsible for killing over 2 million Innocent Men, Women, and Children in Afganistan and Iraq to Steal Oil from the Middle East. Also killing 4,000 US. Troops and Injuring over 75,000. While another 1000 Commited Suicide, just to make him rich and steal oil. He is a puppet of the globalists which is turning america into a police state, and I lost all my freedoms.

He he a member of skull and bones, where they sell there soul to satan and go nude in a COFFIN TO GET BORN AGAIN TO LUCIFER

The film should be called "terrorist in the white house." He is helping form a world one government thru the "NORTH AMERICAN UNION" and abolishing the dollar. He signed the Real ID Act, and called for a National ID Card on 06-06-06. No he is not responsible for everything, as he is a puppet, Working for the New World Order.

HE WAS COMPLICIT IN THE 9/11 ATTACKS, WHICH KILLED 5000 PEOPLE, AND ANOTHER 250,000 HAVE TOXIC DUST POSIONING. 9-11 was an inside job as a pretext to set up a one world govt, under a facsist dicatorship. USA Was standing in the way, and the nwo did 911, to bring down the light of the world.Look at the evidence, look at the slip-ups, look at the motivations, look at the eye witness reports. It seems to me our government is under the control of the new world order, right now. Which is the Bilderbergs, CFR, And Triletteral Commission. This Organization is telling goverments to orchistrate terror attacks in countries. I learned this from http://www.prophecyclub.com and http://www.jesus-is-savior.com and I researched this futher on my own.

9/11, 7/7, 3/11, bali, '93, OK city 93, etc Are all False Flag Operations Being carried out by the New World Order. Here is why They did 9/11. Now I am going to give you why they did it.
1. Patriot act
2. Patriot act 2
3. Eliminate the Consitution & Bill of Rights
4. Bring forth the NWO and North American Union and Amero
5. Bankrupt the USA in order to bring forth a NWO (One World Government)They had to bring down the Light of the world to make a new world order.
6. Scare americans to give up there right in exchange for "security" when you will just get tyranny and a police state.
7. Justify an Iraq and Afganistan Invasion.
8. Bring forth a Real ID Act, which was passed on 5-11-05, and then the "mark of the beast"
9. To Pretty Much Allow Bush to do anything He wants.
10. To allow the Military Commissions Act of 2006 to Pass, Which Took out 7 Sections of the Bill of Rights. Bringing America Down, Helps Bring in World Government.
11. Start World War 3 and Help Enslave the Planet (6th trump?)
12. Transfer America Into a Dictartorship.
13. Launch a Fruadulant War on Terror, So they can Call whoever they want as Terrorists, such as Christians, Gun Owners, Liberals, People who believe in a NWO Takeover, and People who Make refrenses to the Consitution, etc.

14. Form a One World Religion, They used Muslims, To Get people to hate Muslims, Next the Globalists are going to targets Jews, and then Christians, in order for people to accept there One World Religion. (I think??)
15. Motivate People to Join the Military

Why would the Govt Kill its own people on 9/11? They killed there own people so they would gain Power as a one world Government, A one world powerful evil. They are now taking freedoms worldwide, as we lose freedoms, and they have more control. They targeted the U.S. Because they were the SuperPower of the World And needed Freedom Loving Americans To beg to give up there rights. The NWO is gaining More Power as We are also Moving towards a North American Union, Where Mexico, and Canada Would Merge Together. We are moving into a Dictaorship.
In 1139 St Malachy Had a vision from God that we would have 112 Popes, We are at 111 Popes, with this pope being 80 years old. The next pope will be the 112th, and Is expected to be the false Prophet to welcome in the Antichrist of the NWO, The World Wide SuperPowerful Evil, As we move towards the end of the 6000 years as mankind has been on the earth.

Why dont the media tell the truth?
The Media is covering up 9/11 Because They are owned by 4 very corrupt Cooperations such as GE, AOL, DISNEY, Etc.., Which are profiting heavily from the Illegal Wars in the Middle East. They are also Under-Control of the NWO. When the Antichrist Takes Power of the WorldWide Dictaorship, The Media will be under Complete Control of Him. The Free Speech on the internet Will be Gone!!
I doupt you will listen to me, or write back, or even read what i said, or look at the evidence, or reseached anything. But Its not me you have to answer to, God is going to Judge you for deceving million of people to support a terrorist.



Hmm. Maybe there are worse things than a democrat in office...

9 comments:

Adam said...

Wow, you know they're insane when they randomly capitalize words mid-sentence.

Yikes.

Keke said...

Carly,
That was the most magnificent e-mail I have ever read. It's comforting to know that Disney really is controlling the world.

carly said...

Adam--I KNOW! I love how he doesn't capitalize Bush's name, but then DOES capitalize 'he' when referring to him.

Cuh.reepy.

Keeks--I'm with you...and it explains The Hall of Presidents, right?

Lulu said...

Adam-I wonder when Bush goes nude in a COFFIN TO GET BORN AGAIN TO LUCIFER, if he wants to just naked cuddle?

I also think that should be Obamas next speech, verbatim.

timidvenus said...

wow. you are sooooooo getting flagged by the government for this post!

LOL!

edluv said...

oooo! thanks for the format change. it hurt my eyes to read the blog yesterday, but today, magnificent! even crazy looks better now.

our story.... said...

so i tell everyone the most hilarious conversation that we had today about bush's foolish soul selling self in exchange for a 2% approval rating and people were hilariously laughing.....then i tell chris and he says....he does belong to a group called skull and bones...it's his yale fraternity....what the heck.... is there anything he doesn't know....he missed the humor...

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i like the new look!

carly said...

Thanks! I like it, too...it might be a keeper.