"Good morning, thank you for calling Giant Jimmy's Big Bible Superemporium. This is Carly-how can I help you?"
"Uh. Hi. What's your name again? Chloe?"
"Carly."
"C-a-r-l-a?"
"No, C-a-r-l-Y. Car-LEE."
"Ok, C-a-r-l-e-y?"
"Just a 'y', sir."
"OH! Okay. Thank you, Carla. I'd like to ask a question..."
I really wish I was kidding. Really.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You tell the best stories Carla.
That made me EL-OH-EL for real...
so, what was his question?
funny you should ask that, ed. i was torn about whether to include it. it's a story of its own.
he actually said, "we have these bracelets in our store and i don't know what they're called but they have 'F.R.O.G' on them. you wouldn't happen to know what that means, would you?"
forget, remember, occasionally grope?
found: return or grift?
(i know what it's really used for as well)
lol as i was telling him what it meant i was sad i didn't come up with something outrageous.
Post a Comment