Thursday, April 03, 2008

Damn you, Jessica Simpson.

Yeah. So, it's not bad enough she has some cute shoes. NOW, I stumble across this wonderful hobo bag...

That's my perfect bag, people!!! And I can't get it.


Aaaaand, I'd do what Jess suggested, but she went and ruined the thing by doing this:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever. Just get it and put duct tape over her label or something.

carly said...

DON'T TEMPT ME!

actually. i would but, check out the addition i put up there...she put her stupid signature on the bottom!!!

GAH!

Anonymous said...

Aw son of a... What a pain... there has to be another one out there without her branding on it!

Adam said...

Where's your ingenuity? It totally looks like it's sewn on. Get a knife. Geez.

carly said...

eh...it's $100. if i'm gonna spend $100 on a purse, i don't want to have to do surgery on it.

Anonymous said...

Good post.