What does the color dark green make you think of?
What was the last bad movie you watched?
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
______________________________________________
I'm going to answer in picture form. Because I like to keep things interesting.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.
10 comments:
1. Mature leaves.
2. No clue.
3. SawStop
4. Either the Cali coast or the Sierra Nevada
5. I is grinning prig.
we went different directions on that spring thing.
Yes, yes we did. I'm curious how you came to your direction.
Ah nevermind. For a second I thought your last work started with an S.
people confuse my 'G' with 'S' all the time...
Yeah, I thought it said, "I never spoon," and I felt a little sad inside for you.
My 'G's look like sixes actually.
well, adam. we all know that spooning leads to forking and i'm a nice christian girl...
1. felt
2. the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford
3. perhaps miller high life. or adidas.
4. babies in flowers. just kidding. buildings.
5. some people require instant negation of guilt, others don't.
What does the color dark green make you think of?
- skiing really fast and almost hitting trees as I fly by them.
What was the last bad movie you watched?
- I'm going to have to agree with you. Superbad.
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
- Massengill. Not really. How about the Time-Life Sappy Love Songs of the '70's collection?
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
- either mountains or the ocean. depending on where i'm living. right now, it's mountains.
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
- Watch me spring into inaction!
1. Cologne men think are the best thing ever but really smell like dirty stale honey.
2. Nanny Diaries - Okay I have no excuse for this as I could have guessed this by the title.
3. Post-it-notes. I already have an ad-campaign all worked out.
4.Moss the plant not the receiver.
5.Grime is not gross it is perplexing.
Post a Comment