Anyway, while we were out in Robinson, B says she wants to go to Wal-Mart to pick up new wiper blades. We did. But she parked in the back at the automotive department instead of going in the normal entrance...so I teased her. We go in, and there's this...rack...with all these wiper blades, and we're trying to flip through this book and find what she needs.
(from behind the counter)
"You girls know what you're looking for?"
(I giggle and B says)
"We're pretending we do."
I suddenly get really interested in the different types of keychains, etc., at the counter while the guy asks what the make and model is. He recommends the 21/19 combo and then informs us that we were searching the "extras" rack. The acutal aisle with all the wiper blades is "that way" (followed by, what I like to refer to as, the playa head nod).
We find them. B pays for them and as we're about to leave, he says,
"You just parked right outside?"
Mmhm. Yep. (I'm suddenly glad it's still daylight)
That's when Tom told us he'd take care of it. Tom. Our hero. The excellent Wally-World Worker of the Week who changed our wiper blades. We salute you, sir.
I was sneaky and snapped this photo of him. Say hi to Tom.
2 comments:
hi, tom
that's a riot! so funny you got a picture of him :-)
Post a Comment