It's kind of weird, but...I love my dishes. My parents bought me service for eight for my 30th birthday. So, since then, we take these trips down to the outlet/factory and find fun additions. Mostly, it's my mum and I, but we like to bring my dad along cause he carries stuff. And pays for it.
Anyway! Friday we went down for my birthday and I added these little bowls:

these awesome glasses:

and this serving bowl (that I currently have fruit in):

And because I had the camera out-here are my pretty dishes in all their glory:

3 comments:
I love Fiesta! And I love that you take photos to share :) I just ordered a bunch of stuff and can't wait to get it! Ole!
that's enough dishes for a dinner party. featuring baked goods.
when do the invites go out?
coordinate the caravan from cali and you're on!
Post a Comment