I just got done doing an order for a customer. She had no idea what she wanted, had no numbers and basically was a pain in my neck (seriously, whenever I'm at work, I get a sharp pain down the right side of my neck--as soon as I leave, I don't have it anymore).
Anyway, at the end of the order she drawls, "I need me some get well cards, too."
I politely tell her that we stock a lot of different cards, and would she happen to have an item number for a specific card?
"No. Just pick something out."
OkAAAy. I'm searching my stock and all of the sudden she says, "Wait. The Holy Spirit told me not to get them. Nevermind those."
Righto.
Did the Holy Spirit tell her not to get them because the $2.50 wholesale cost would have sent her busines into a financial tailspin? Or maybe the Holy Spirit thinks that get well cards are a sign of weak faith. Or did the Holy Spirit simply not trust me to pick out her cards?
That's probably it. One-third of the Blessed Trinity doesn't trust me. I'll have to wait until she calls back to see if she knows how the other two feel about me.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment