Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And now something completely different...

First of all, let me say that I'm not an NBA fan. I'm aware of a little of the goings on--but only because I love Ellis Cannon and listen to him on my commute home. And on the commute into work, I've become a fan of First Team on Fox and Dan Patrick.

That being said, my friend Jess is married to a Cleveland boy--so, Dan is a Browns/Indians/Cavs fan to the very core of his being. Having to live in Pittsburgh is pretty much his idea of purgatory. Well, he sent this article to her today and she forwarded it to me. Having rage issues ourselves, we've decided that we each need to make our own version of 'TheBron's Angry Meter.'

Even if you aren't into it all, it's a really funny read and worthy of a link. Check it:
The Optimist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been practicing my angry faces… :)

carly said...

Me too! I think I've perfected my #6...in fact, I'm pretty sure I make that one all the time without knowing it.

Anonymous said...

so which number would the "taking a dump" face be?
does it make the top 5?
ha!
L.O.L.
j/k
(sigh)
its gotta be atleast 3