That is freakin awesome! Ever think of a career in cake making? Wow I am impressed.
I was going to make an ass cake for sara's birthday but she never chose whose ass I would model the cake after - there was some fierce competition though. Anyway had I made it you would have put my ass cake to shame!
I've found that a lot of people in cake-making have/need degrees from art school. No joke. Apparently, there are portfolios for this kind of stuff--I had no idea. lol
And, wow...I think an ass cake would be fantastic. Here's what we'll do--it'll require friends submitting pictures of their asses. I'll pick one, make it, and then you'll all have to vote on whose ass you think the ass-cake model was. At the end of the night, there'll be a prize.
that's really nice looking. you've got skillz. you could probably make a portfolio of all cakes you've made, and even w/o an art degree you could probably apprentice someplace. or, move to ca and start your own place in fresno.
"You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the color of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire." Anna Akhmatova
12 comments:
cute!
Very nice looking cake you got there. What's the inside taste like?
Well, it's red velvet cake (which I love because the outside will be turquoise and white and the inside will be red!).
I'll let you know how it tastes later. :P
OMG!!!
i would totally want one of those if you lived here.
you get an 'A'
I'll make you one when I visit.
That is freakin awesome! Ever think of a career in cake making? Wow I am impressed.
I was going to make an ass cake for sara's birthday but she never chose whose ass I would model the cake after - there was some fierce competition though. Anyway had I made it you would have put my ass cake to shame!
I've found that a lot of people in cake-making have/need degrees from art school. No joke. Apparently, there are portfolios for this kind of stuff--I had no idea. lol
And, wow...I think an ass cake would be fantastic. Here's what we'll do--it'll require friends submitting pictures of their asses. I'll pick one, make it, and then you'll all have to vote on whose ass you think the ass-cake model was. At the end of the night, there'll be a prize.
that's really nice looking. you've got skillz. you could probably make a portfolio of all cakes you've made, and even w/o an art degree you could probably apprentice someplace. or, move to ca and start your own place in fresno.
Is there clientele in Fresno who will pay big bucks for fancy cakes?
probably. i mean, we are a city of a half million. we've got a growing arts culture, great indie music scene, and rich people.
so, i figure that last one might help.
wish i'd seen this contest earlier/
Rich people are pretty useful. Someday I'd like to be one.
And I'm sad you didn't see that contest til now, too! lol How can I get rich, if I can't win free money!?
Post a Comment