
They're press-on TOENAILS. I have nothing against acrylic nails--I have them, but toenails? Seriously. I have reasons that I get my nails done...what possible reason could you have for needing stronger, longer toenails? I tend to want to avoid that.
2.) These:

I have no words.
3.) I don't have a picture for this one (I tried, but the car was too far away). Here's what happened--I was driving to work this morning and got stuck behind a car that had an Invisible Fence bumper sticker on it. Like, the Invisible Fence you get for your dog. And I thought--"Really? You feel so strongly about The Invisible Fence that you found it necessary to put a bumper sticker on your Camry?"
3 comments:
when you say "i have no words" for #2, is that a good thing or a bad thing? i'm assuming bad, but i've been wrong with what girls are thinking before.
We can be confusing, Mike. Sometimes even on purpose. BUT--in this case, no words=bad. Real bad.
Anything Croc is bad Mike. That's the easy answer.
Post a Comment