I haven't been to the eye doctor since 2001.
I squint ALL the time...even on the rare occasions I wear my glasses.
I just made an appointment for an eye exam on Thursday after work. I'm a). nervous--because they do all that weird stuff to your eyeballs and b.) excited--because I can't wait to get some hot, fun, new glasses (since mine are stinking 8 years old).
Um. That's it for now.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heheh, I think the eye doctor is the only doctor I'm not afraid to go to since I had to start going at such a young age. The dentist isn't bad either.
It's those doctors that tell you to quit eating so much sodium that scare me. =)
mmmmmmmm NaCl...my reason for living
and, the eye doctor is always a good idea. those squinting wrinkles are totally avoidable is how i see it.
Post a Comment