omg! i NEED thosewho makes them?
My favorite: Christian Louboutin. Which is why I won't ever be able to afford a pair of his gorgeous, gorgeous shoes. I found those on the Neiman Marcus site.
Really? Those?I thought I was starting to appreciate a little peep-toe action but those just set me back.
Hey look! It's the equivilent of peep-toe versus pointed toe illustrated with airplanes.Which one looks more badass? Of course the F-15 on the bottom and not the F-86 above.
adam- really? you really dont like those? they are soooooooooooooo sexy!!!
that shoe makes me want to play baseball
Sorry, timid, they just don't do it for me. But that's cool, they prolly don't have them in my size.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
omg! i NEED those
who makes them?
My favorite: Christian Louboutin. Which is why I won't ever be able to afford a pair of his gorgeous, gorgeous shoes.
I found those on the Neiman Marcus site.
Really? Those?
I thought I was starting to appreciate a little peep-toe action but those just set me back.
Hey look! It's the equivilent of peep-toe versus pointed toe illustrated with airplanes.
Which one looks more badass? Of course the F-15 on the bottom and not the F-86 above.
adam- really? you really dont like those? they are soooooooooooooo sexy!!!
that shoe makes me want to play baseball
Sorry, timid, they just don't do it for me. But that's cool, they prolly don't have them in my size.
Post a Comment