Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hot tamale.

Our department always has a fun little Cinco de Mayo celebration and guess what everyone wanted me to bring...caaaaaaaake.

I was going to do a sombrero. And then I thought about a pinata, but honestly, wanted to do something a little simpler. I went with a chili pepper.


It's a three-layer white cake with white icing (a coworker got to pick the flavor since she helped me out last week with a ridiculous problem customer) and that stem was a bia to get attached. The end.

2 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

so...when are you moving down to baltimore to going the crew at charm city cakes?! i think you and duff would get along great :-)

carly said...

Oh my WORD--Nanc, I love Duff. LOVE him.

I also love how he's always like, "If I can get my staff here by noon, it's a good day." I NEED to work there. lol