Just finishing up my first year as a Resident Director and living in Beaver Falls. Wait. That was 10 years ago? Oh hell.
CORRECTION: Apparently, my hesitation was warranted. As my lovely college roomie Nancy, pointed out--in May of '08 I was, in fact, an RA, living in the basement of Young East, wondering if I was going to actually graduate because I didn't have enough Chapel credits. Heck yes.
2. 5 things on my "to do" list:
- Find jobs/send resumes.
- Get a hair cut.
- Repot the plants on my desk (I haven't killed them, they're actually getting BIGGER!).
- TiVo "So You Think You Can Dance?" (Shaddup.)
- Quit my job.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
- Granola bars.
- Sourdough pretzels.
- Bananas and peanut butter.
- Apples and peanut butter.
- Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- And...ok, I can eat BAGS of Twizzlers.
4. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
- Pay off my and any family members' existing debt.
- Buy my parents' a gorgeous beach house in North Carolina.
- Buy myself a gorgeous beach house...somewhere.
- Hire a personal trainer/cook.
- Quit my job.
5. My 5 bad habits: (Only 5?)
- Interrupting.
- My road rage.
- Eating when I'm stressed.
- Taking for-EVER to get ready in the morning.
- Saying I'm going to quit my job but then not.
6. Places I've lived:
- Delmont, PA
- Ontario, CA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Beaver Falls, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA (Bellevue, Bloomfield & Brighton Heights)
- Latrobe, PA
7. Five jobs I've had:
- Counter girl/waitress-Mrs. Berta's Pizza (Ick. That was short-lived).
- Sales clerk-Gene & Boots Candies.
- Resident Director.
- Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- Trained monkey/wage slave.
Who wants to be tagged? Anyone? I think you should do it. Yeah, you.
3 comments:
1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Playing sports and loving every minute dating a boy my class labeled "Doogie Howser" it was because of the curly hair and not the brilliance. Liking school and life in general.
2. 5 things on my "to do" list:
1. Don't make to do lists
2. Don't make to do lists
3. Don't make to do lists
4. Don't make to do lists
5. Don't make to do lists
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Banana Chips
Yogurt
String Cheese
Anything sweet
4. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give it all to the government (not)
2. Take my family on a world tour.
3. Buy a llama
4. Give money to South Africa township of Jericho
5. Buy frozen sperm from Leonardo Da Vinci and impregnate myself so my spawn can write the sequel to the Da Vinci Code because we all know that is the best thing ever (Sarcasm).
5. My 5 bad habits:
1. Pick my nose
2. laziness
3. Passive Agressive
4. Dont express my emotions when they need to be.
5. Abide by the 5 second rule food needs a little earth flavor
6. Places I've lived:
Verona, PA
Penn Hills, PA
Plum, PA
Wheaton, IL
Oakmont, PA
7. Five jobs I've had:
1. Whitaker House
2. Whitaker House
3. Whitaker House
4. Whitaker House
5. Then I branched out and worked at Whitaker House
10 years ago...you were an RA, living in the basement of young with me, deb and meg! trying to figure out if you were going to graduate :-D
Chrissy...so, you don't make to do lists? :P
And Nanc!!! Oh man. Was I a year off?! I was. Those last few weeks in the basement of Young East...glorious. Tim Russell's office calling to tell me I didn't have enough chapel credits to graduate. Dr. Hanna calling me and telling me he'd just give me a 'B' in his class because even though I didn't get all my papers in, he was sure it would've been quality work...
Man. I wish I could get senioritis all over again.
Post a Comment