Carly - That is freakin halarious...Um I have to make a confession. One bit of sisterly advice that has been priceless to me from Leigh was exactly what you are talking about a couple years ago when she worked her I guess I did not know the unspoken rule and picked a stall next to her not knowing it was her. When I came out she proceeded to give me heated instruction as to what is appropriate and not with stall seating...so thanks for the chart and I have learned from that point to pretty much stick to the handicaped stall so there is more then adequate space and never go next to someone if I can help it. SO I am admitting I used to me a stall staker too.
"You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the color of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire." Anna Akhmatova
3 comments:
Uh OH. Someone has a friend. Is she tapping her foot under the stall door? If she is, it might just be because she has a wide stance.
did she ask you if you could "spare a square"?
Carly - That is freakin halarious...Um I have to make a confession. One bit of sisterly advice that has been priceless to me from Leigh was exactly what you are talking about a couple years ago when she worked her I guess I did not know the unspoken rule and picked a stall next to her not knowing it was her. When I came out she proceeded to give me heated instruction as to what is appropriate and not with stall seating...so thanks for the chart and I have learned from that point to pretty much stick to the handicaped stall so there is more then adequate space and never go next to someone if I can help it. SO I am admitting I used to me a stall staker too.
Post a Comment