Today, I was peeing and I was in the last of four bathroom stalls. Someone comes in and enters the stall directly next to me, with blatant disregard for the rules. You're not allowed to do that! Bathroom etiquette dictates that the only time you're ever allowed to enter the stall next to an already occupied stall, is if there is
nowhere else to go. I thought everyone knew this.
You want me to break this down for you? Excellent. I have a visual aid:
9 comments:
wow. i'm going to have to take a couple of minutes and verify that you have all of your dots in the right spots. you'd better not let me down!!! haha ;)
you've got a couch in the restroom? are the lines that long, or do people just like the smell?
wow, that is FUNNIE!!!!!!
Mike--if I'm anything, I'm thorough. :P
Ed--the couch in the ladies' room is a phenomenon that men are always stunned by. Honestly, I have no idea why it's in there. Several older ladies, including my boss use it to sit and chat on their cell phones. I crashed on it one afternoon when I was so sick, I thought I was going to pass out. Other than that...who knows.
Aaaah, it's an extension of the phone conversation in the bathroom phenomenon, though not nearly as weird as dudes standing at the urinal talking on the phone. Seriously? Was that phone call pertaining to national security or is your caller ID broken?
i remember one time i was talking on the phone to a girl, and as our conversation was coming to an end i walked to the bathroom. so as i'm saying bye i'm unzipping my pants because i really have to go. i say bye, she says bye, and like two seconds later i start peeing. but i have the phone cradled in my neck, so i don't turn it off. i just figure that she would have ended the call on her end. she didn't. she says "what are you doing?" first i'm startled, then i'm wondering what to say. i say something like "i don't know. bye." and hang up. but i assume she knew i was peeing.
LOL Holy crap that's funny, Mike...and Adam--I don't talk on my phone in the bathroom here, but if I'm at home I pee on the phone all the time. Wait, I don't mean I pee ON my actual phone, I just meant...forget it.
Be careful with phones in the bathroom or you may drop it in the toilet like I do.
Phone or no phone, couch or no couch I agree that you dont enter the stall right next to the only other person in the bathroom. Personal space is huge with me though.
The same rule applies with treadmills at the gym. You never get on the one right next to a person unless you have dont have a choice. Just the other day I was on the first treadmill in a line of 5 and some guy started running right next to me even though all the other treadmills were open. Its irritating and he smelled which was even more irritating.
Sofa: Hm. Maybe that's where the urinals would've gone.
--GG
Post a Comment