Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things I Like (maybe even love)...


  • watermelon gum
  • Sharpies
  • football
  • having Chrissy rescue me to go for a walk around the building
  • seeing the mime horse
  • being barefoot
  • writing the number 5
  • heavy silverware
  • Jackie O. sunglasses
  • strong coffee
  • rosary beads
  • chunky rings
  • pickles
  • Adam Duritz
  • pens from pharmaceutical reps
  • skirt + tshirt + flip flops
  • lipgloss
  • my Uncle Paul
  • the zoo
  • whitening toothpaste
  • clean sheets/comforters and a freshly made bed
  • fashion magazines
  • new notebooks
  • cookouts
  • Baby Magic lotion
  • a sunroof
  • graph paper
  • I (heart) NY anything
  • art boxes
  • peoples' scar stories
  • Tootsie Pops
  • freckles

11 comments:

Adam said...

Scar stories only work if you're Mel Gibson and Renee Russo gettin' naked and talkin' about the good 'ol days of being cops.

Lulu said...

I beg to differ. Mel Gibson getting naked ever really works for me, but I always like a good scar story. I was just thinking about scars the other day actually while I was looking at all of them on my legs and I can remember each one vividly. It is a good way to learn about someone.

Adam said...

You mean "never"?

Just so everyone knows, I wasn't actually saying Mel Gibson was hot. I was merely taking advantage of the opportunity to drop a reference to Lethal Weapon. C'mon Kasey!

If I can throw a 80's-90's movie reference out, I'm going for it.

Lulu said...

Haha, ok there may be a few times where he is "acceptable" but thats about it. And I agree an 80s-90s movie reference is always appreciated, I guess I need to brush up on my Lethal Weapon movies. You know I love you Adam.

carly said...

I think scars are hot.

Mel Gibson is okay...

And if we're throwing out 80's/90's movie references, then my obvious choice is Overboard.

I don't belong here...I can feel it. Don't you think I can feel it? I can't do any of these vile things and I wouldn't WANT to. My life is like death. My children are the spawn of hell and you're the devil....

Adam said...

Wow, I think Carly throwing out the Overboard reference almost makes it ok for me to own the DVD.

carly said...

You do NOT own the DVD!!!! DO YOU!?!

Manohmanohman, I love that movie. I have no shame.

I'm a short. Fat. Slut.

Adam said...

I do indeed.

carly said...

You win for favorite person of the day.

Adam said...

Yeah, I'm proud of my heterogeneous DVD collection. I run the gamut and I'm not ashamed of it.

I mean, really, I think Overboard is very near The Truth About Cats and Dogs on my shelf.

Adam said...

Whoops, didn't finish that thought. I meant to add Top Gun, The Matrix, and Walk The Line.