Today is Dad's birthday and Mum always makes him a poppyseed cake--and the kids, okay, including me, just don't want any part of that. So I went searching for something fun to make and decided on these:
I took some pics of the process, because they were pretty fun to make.
"You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the color of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire." Anna Akhmatova
7 comments:
do they taste good?
I LOVE IT!
seriously. love love love.
and I love you.
sort of.
Ed--are you kidding? Of COURSE.
Keeks--I know, I know. You'd love me more if I was a cheesecake.
Those are awesome!
adorable!
Damn girl you put me to shame. When you come out to Kali you have to help us decorate our new place.
Yessss! And then we'll throw you a housewarming party and I'll make a cake! :P
Post a Comment