I changed my cake blog, so here's a new link: cakewalk
Here's the thing--Jess was upset that I changed the name from Knave of Hearts. She thought it was brilliant and different. And honestly, I loved it, but I felt like I had to keep explaining it. So, it sparked a conversation about having to dumb everything down so people will 'get it.' She thinks I should change it back.
Anyone have an opinion? Actually, have an opinion. I'd like some help making a decision. What say you?
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cakewalk is less original, but it might also be easier for people to randomly find through search engines.
change it back
I like Knave of Hearts more. What about some kind of subtitle kind of deal?
Knave of Hearts
Cakes, cookies, and more
holy crap, check out this cake.
Holy crap...although, I'm not surprised. Everything Charm City Cakes touches turns to gold.
You want me to make you one of those, Ed? Housewarming present? lol
Post a Comment