Steeler Training Camp!!!
This year, I'm living in Latrobe and therefore, I'm seriously only a whole 3 minutes away from Camp.
Evening practices, here I come!
I might end up an NFL wife, yet (come on-I'd be a perfect one, you know it)!
Oh, and I was reading over stuff and came across this gem:
Restrictions: There is no videotaping of practice permitted.
Says Bill Beliache, er, I mean Belichick: "What about games? Can we videotape THOSE?"
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Maybe a good NFL wife but you've got competition if you ever become one of those Campbell's Chunky Soup moms or whatever they call those ladies.
Also, Go Titans!
I'm not sure if you're calling me an old lady or a chunky old lady.
Watch it. Or I'll make you a VooDoo Cupcake.
Actually, I was implying that you were neither and would probably have to eat quite a few cans of the chunky soup to get in shape for that role. =P
LOL ooooh. Ok. You're off the hook.
let me give you a few heads up:
the steelers aren't good
ben has too many consonants in his last name
willie parker isn't that fast
the name is belicheat.
i have a friend whos hubby is a indianapolis colt. want me to see if he has any single friends?
UM.YES. Especially since I happen to love the Colts.
Post a Comment