Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Speaking of cake.

Hell yeah, Tom Selleck.

I need a reason. Someone give me a reason...

9 comments:

Lulu said...

Just change it to happy birthday Kasey! Actually though, I would prefer the scene in the opening where he is standing up in the ocean with some chick in a bikini and he is holding her body up while her head is down (snorkeling). Just put my face on her.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VIPlG8Xtq8

Adam said...

What do you mean "just put my face on her"? I don't think you ever see that chick's face in the opening credits.

Lulu said...

Use your imagination Adam.

timidvenus said...

i NEED that cake.

also, fyi, i had a HUGE crush on him when i was a little girl. how little, you ask? well, little enough to call him 'magnet p.i.' because i couldnt sat magnum. lol

timidvenus said...

i mean 'say' not 'sat'

carly said...

Kasey--LOL I sososo wish I could send cakes to CA.

And Sara, I had a crush on him, but my first love was Ponch from CHiPs. *swoon*

Lulu said...

"because I couldnt sat Magnum" tee hee;)

I also had a crush on him when I was little. Him and Ben Savage, I have always favored the brunettes.

robert said...

Well, I am sure that there are some Pride weekends left in the summer. Also, anniversary of Stonewall.

carly said...

Pride weekends! I knew I could count on you, Bobbio.