SO. Last October or so, my friend Erin (aka Tink) asked B and I if we would decorate her dining room. She had tried different things, different paint, but wasn't happy with it. Basically, I remember her being like, "I'm fed up. I really like your taste/style and I just want you two to do it."
We said sure. So, last week, she showed us a couple things she liked, and then her dad came in and painted the room for us.
They left today for vacation and B and I are moving in for the weekend. We've got their credit card and a budget. And lots of time to transform her room into something (hopefully) she'll fall in love with when she comes home.
I'd be lying if I didn't admit how RIDICULOUSLY excited I am.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The important question is, do you get to eat what's in the refrigerator and drink their beer?
Rumor has it there's going to some Guitar Hero and beer later, compliments of my BFF's beaufriend.
Shhh.
Erin, you did NOT see that.
sooooooooooo jealous.
i wanna help.
*crosses arms in a pissy way out of envy*
COME OVER!!!
you're so lucky.
you probably already know about this blog, but i get lots of inspiration from it! (says the troll!)
http://decor8.blogspot.com/
Fun! I would love for someone to give me their credit card and let me do whatever I wanted to decorate. Dont screw it up;)
Devon--I have never been to that blog! Thanks for the heads up!
Kasey--I hope we didn't screw it up, either! I'm so nervous...I'll find out tonight. They're getting back late. Cross your fingers.
Post a Comment