um. so, my friend jess is throwing a leap year party. i wanted to make something for it. so i thought...'what leaps?' and then i thought, 'frogs. frogs leap.' so i made these:
"You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the color of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire." Anna Akhmatova
6 comments:
Wow, I'm really excited to see what this photo is. My firewall at work as blocked it as pornography. Interesting Carly.
wha--?!
they're FROGS!
i mean. they're naked, but...
Kinky.
Wow, those are incredibly dirty cookies! I can see why the firewall blocked me.
seriously. your firewall is a prude.
It's what happens when you work for a conservative religious institution.
Life goes on. I got to see the frogs when I got home (very nice by the way).
Post a Comment